- One partner doesn't want to get married.
- One partner is forced into marriage, especially due to violence or fear.
- One partner has no idea that sex is a part of married life.
- One partner tricks the other partner into marriage.
- The marriage is subject to a condition about the future.
- One partner has insufficient reason or is unable to make sound judgments, due to a disability or some other reason.
- There is a mistake, when someone files to be married by proxy.
- The marriage is done through an untrustworthy interpreter.
Law 1095 §3 says that a marriage doesn't take place if one partner is "not able to assume the essential obligations of marriage for causes of a psychic nature." I have no idea what this means.