Here are Chef Michael's instructions for making a Tater Tot Burrito, or a "totrito", if you will.
1. Cook up ground meat, Mexican rice and tater tots in three separate frying pans.
2. Run around like a maniac, because you are trying to cook three things at once.
3. Put a thin layer of Mexican cheese on the tortilla. Cook tortilla in microwave for 20 seconds.
4. Put the meat, tater tots and rice on the tortilla. Try to have each ingredient be a little circle, which makes up a third of a larger circle. This doesn't affect anything, but it looks cool.
5. Put a thin layer of Mexican cheese on the tortilla again, and cook it in the microwave for 20 seconds.
6. Try to wrap up the tortilla into a burrito, then realize you put too many ingredients on it for this to work. Also, you've never been good at wrapping tortillas into burritos.
7. Add sour cream / guacamole, if desired.