Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Nancy Drew Madness - Youtube's Picks


Yesterday, I gave my picks for Nancy Drew Madness.  Here are Youtube's picks!


Round One


Legend of the Crystal Skull
Phantom of Venice
Haunting of Castle Malloy
Treasure in the Royal Tower
Ransom of the Seven Ships
Secret of the Scarlet Hand
Warnings at Waverly Academy
Trail of the Twister
Shadow at the Water's Edge
Secret of Shadow Ranch
Curse of Blackmoor Manor
Secret of the Old Clock
Tomb of the Lost Queen
The Deadly Device
Ghost of Thornton Hall
The Silent Spy


Round Two


Phantom of Venice
Haunting of Castle Malloy
Ransom of the Seven Ships
Warnings at Waverly Academy
Shadow at the Water's Edge
Curse of Blackmoor Manor
Tomb of the Lost Queen
Ghost of Thornton Hall


Round Three:


Haunting of Castle Malloy
Warnings at Waverly Academy
Curse of Blackmoor Manor
Tomb of the Lost Queen


Round Four:


Haunting of Castle Malloy
Curse of Blackmoor Manor


Winner:


Haunting of Castle Malloy


Youtube tells me that the top nine Nancy Drew games are Haunting of Castle Malloy, Warnings at Waverly Academy, Ransom of the Seven Ships, Curse of Blackmoor Manor, Shadow at the Water's Edge, Message in a Haunted Mansion, Secret of the Old Clock, and Trail of the Twister, in that order.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like YouTube doesn't know what's up. HAU won't win. And I think many people would agree that RAN isn't one of the best games....

Katie Nelson said...

I like The Haunting of Castle Malloy, but it's not one my favorite games. I agree more with Michael's personal favorites than Youtube's favorite.
@Anonymous at 9:17: Yeah, I like RAN, but it's not one of my favorite's because it doesn't have much action to it.

Katie Nelson said...

Also, just now realized one reason why I like Michael's favorite more...because my photo is of GOTH as well as the lock screen to my phone XD

Justice said...

I approve of "The Curse of Blackmoor Manor" being in round 4. I don't, however, approve of its disappearance in round 5. *deadpan humor*

I don't know why, precisely, but CUR has pretty much always been my top pick. HAU is good, too, but not great.