Friday, February 21, 2014

Vampire Diaries

Here's an update on the Vampire Diaries game on eBay, because I know you're all fascinated by my adventures in not getting the game.

Seller A put the game up for $300, for one month.  I offered $40 and got turned down. The item will go unsold this Friday, unless someone makes a bid.  Not to be vindictive, but I wouldn't mind seeing it go unsold.

Seller B put the game up for $299, for one week.  There were no bids, so it was relisted the next week at $199.  Again, no bids.  This week, the seller relisted it for a month, at $299. I put in an offer for $50 and it was rejected.

Someone here informed me that there is also a FMV game called McKenzie & Co, which Her Interactive made in the early-to-mid 1990's.  It was so popular that it got a sequel.  I'll keep an eye out for that, too.  I love 90's FMV games!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Those sellers are jerks!

Chune said...

I found torrents of those games and they don't look like they'll be downloaded soon... :(

Anonymous said...

Why not?

alan050 said...

Hey Michael, thought you might want to know a little bit more about the sequel your looking for called "More Friends". It isn't really a sequel, its actually just an expansion pack that only adds a couple of new characters and different options to the original game.