Thursday, February 13, 2014

Three Things Thursday

1. Remember how someone had a copy of The Vampire Diaries (PC) on eBay up for sale?  I offered $40, and they rejected the offer.  Hmph!
The other person, who was selling the game for $299, got no buyers at all. They relisted the game at $199, with a buy-it-now price of $399.  I hope this trend of sellers cutting their outrageous prices continues until the game is affordable.


2. We have a release date for Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall (iPad)!  It's coming on March 4th, 2014!  Hooray!  I'm looking forward to this.


3. Her Interactive (the company that makes the Nancy Drew games) is hiring for a marketing intern. All you college-aged folks who are good with videos and marketing should check it out!  They're a nice group of people to work with, and I'm not just saying that because they gave me free donuts when I visited.


Speaking of donuts, I am surprising my girlfriend tomorrow with some of the world-famous Voodoo Donuts for breakfast.  Nobody tell her about it, okay?  She thinks the only food-related plans we have are the fancy restaurant we got reservations at.  (I have no idea how fancy the restaurant is, but she likes it and it takes special Saint Valentine's Day reservations, so hopefully it'll be good enough.)



2 comments:

H.R. Jafael said...

What about HerInteractive's other pre-Nancy-Drew game, McKENZIE & CO.? You should try to play that just so it's available to watch.

Emma said...

Omg i LOVE voodoo donuts. she's a lucky girl :) have a nice holiday!