Thursday, February 27, 2014

Three Things Thursday

1. Just in case it's not obvious, my Youtube channel is following the pattern of Nancy Drew Marathon videos on weekends, and Phoenix Wright videos on weekdays, until one of the series ends.


2. There's a Peanuts movie in the works. Some people are calling it a franchise reboot, and I'm rather wary of this project.  The original Peanuts strips/movies are a little too dark and heavy for modern tastes in children's entertainment; most of them deal with Charlie Brown struggling against his depression. I imagine the reboot will make the series more lighter and child-friendly, which could mean it won't be as appealing.




3. Not to be mean, but I'm totally over Disney's Frozen at this point. I blame the snowman.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I know! Everyone's always; Frozen this, Frozen that.

It was a good movie, granted, yes it is among the top twenty highest grossing films, but seriously, ENOUGH!

Anonymous said...

You don't like Olaf??? :(

Anonymous said...

Tumblr definitely reunited Frozen for me. They did the same thing with Tangled and that movie wasn't even that great. Maybe I'm just too old for new Disney.

I really admire Idina Menzel though. She's always been one of my favorites.

Anonymous said...

I meant to say Tumblr RUINED Frozen. Stupid Autocorrect.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I would have liked frozen so much better if people didn't talk about it as much. And also, are you going to play the new Professor Layton game that comes out tomorrow at some point?

Anonymous said...

I also think a Peanuts CGI reboot is a bad idea. I still love the movies and TV show they made, and the specials. I think the Schulz family might be trying to cash in somehow before the copyrights run out or something. Just look at what happened when they made Garfield CGI - nothing like the original comic or the Lorenzo Music-voiced one on the show/specials. Not to mention how hideous Charlie Brown and the gang would look in 3D. Ew.

Katie Nelson said...

1. Why is everyone Anonymous on this page except me? Lol 2. Why is everyone except that one person talking about Frozen? Lol again 3. I liked Frozen, but especially after it snowed and my sister sung,"Do you want to build a snow man?" a thousand times a second, Frozen got old. And that song got OLDER, VERY VERY OLDER.