Monday, February 17, 2014

Nancy Drew Voices

I was curious about the voices for Bess and George in the Nancy Drew series, so I made an official list.


Bess Marvin has been voiced by...
Lani Minella by in Game 1.
Katie Denny in Games 2-3.
Claire Gallagher in Game 4
Punchy LaRue in Game 5
Alisa Murray in Games 6-9, 12-14 (seven in total)
Abby Murray in Game 10
Jennifer Pratt in Games 17, 19, 20, 23, 25, 26, 28-29 (eight in total)


George Fayne has been voiced by...
Lani Minella in Game 1
Lindsey Newman in Game 2-3.
Maureen Nelson in Games 4-8 (five in total)
Jena Cane in Game 9
Patty Pomplun in Game 10, 12-14, 19 (five in total)
Chiara Motley in Games 20, 23, 25 (three in total)


The credits for Game 1 list Lani Minella and Donna Rowrey as the only female voices in the game, but it doesn't say who does what voice. George is definitely played by Lani, and I'm about 60% sure she does Bess's voice, but I don't think it's ever been officially confirmed.

2 comments:

Shainnen Somerville said...

I remembered that with the Hardy Boys, Frank Hardy was voiced by a different man in the older games 6-10,13 and then after, games 14,15,22,24,27 they we're played by the man who's doing the voice for him now. I think his name is Jonan Von Spreeken or something like that. He previously did voices for the older Nancy Drew games, like Andy Jason for Danger on Deception Island. Surprised that the guy who does Joe's voice has been around since the 6th game.

Zanna said...

Yay, I'm so glad you made this list because I was curious too, but also too lazy. You rock! :)