Saturday, December 21, 2013

Gaming Plans

I did five good game demos over the past two-three days and asked viewers to pick which game(s) they want to see my play. Here are the results of the informal poll:
  • Death at Cape Porto: A Dana Knighstone Novel (31 votes)
  • Nightmare from the Deep: The Cursed Heart (21 votes)
  • Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers (16 votes)
  • Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love (13 votes)
  • Mystery Case Files: Fate's Carnival (9 votes)
The tragic romance story and the pirate game win!  Before I tackle them, I'm going to finish Case 1 of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies.

But wait, there's more! I'm doing book reviews for the first two Nancy Drew Diaries books, both published in February 2013.  I hope people are interested in seeing what the newest Nancy Drew series is like.

No comments: