Thursday, December 5, 2013

Concert

Last night, my choir did the big concert that we've been preparing for the past two months.

Contrary to certain rumors, I did not prepare for the concert by drinking a lot of vodka.

I'm still a little surprised I ended up with a semi-professional chorale group that people pay money to hear.  I just joined up with my church's choir as a casual deal.  Usually, my singing isn't professional quality because I'm all over the place.  I have the bad habit of switching from tenor to base in the middle of a song, just because.

I'd say the concert went well.  There was only one place where my voice disappeared, and for the rest, I sang all the right notes.  I still did the "switch from tenor to bass" thing in the middle of songs, just because, but I only did it in the places where the tenors and basses sing the same notes, so no one noticed that my voice dropped.

I have all the video footage from the event, and I'll get it online eventually.  I want to finish Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy before doing other projects.

Also, there was a petting zoo there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LUCKY!!!! my choir doesn't have a petting zoo:(

Anonymous said...

LUCKY!!!! my choir doesn't have a petting zoo:(

Anonymous said...

sorry about thing first time commenting.

Anonymous-ish said...

The sheep are adorable~ :3
I'll be really grateful if you upload the video footage. Thank you very much, Michael ^^