Sunday, December 15, 2013

Arglefumph Bingo

Today, I'm reposting the card for Arglefumph Bingo! Watch any of my videos and see if you can get five in the same row, column or diagonal.  Might I recommend the newly-finished walkthrough for Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy?


ARGLEFUMPH BINGO






B






I






N






G






O






Michael sings





Michael compliments the main character





Michael insults the main character





Michael shows a clip from a completely different video





Michael makes a pun





Michael makes up a random voice





Michael talks about a game other than the one he is currently playing





Michael apologizes to the viewers





Michael laughs





Michael cries





Michael says the same word three times in a row





Michael questions the plot





FREE






Michael talks with an accent





Michael explains a puzzle





Michael is distracted by something unimportant





Michael imitates one of the characters' voices





Michael becomes confused





Michael makes up backstory for the characters





Michael says, "Aw..."





Michael sarcastically compliments something





Michael says, "Oh no!"





Michael completely ignores the game for over half a minute





Michael screams or yells





Michael makes a mistake, then complains about the game

9 comments:

GameOverTown said...

This is brilliant.

That Crazy Lily Gal said...

Edit for I5: Michael says, "Oh noes!"

Anonymous said...

Haha!!!:) That's funny, Michael. You just made my day.:) God Bless you, Michael.:):):)

L said...

This is amazing. I must do this. =D

Anonymous said...

You always have the funniest ideas!

Jonathan said...

Does anyone else think
'Please prove you're not a robot'
i just silly why not please prove you are a human, does it mean you can be a dog? Does it?
Also nobody uses Name/URL you don't have to put URL!
(I am just ranting a bit)
Great blog.

Anonymous said...

BINGO!

Katie Nelson said...

HAHA Yep this made my day too!! except I'm going to do it for your blind playthrough for MED, heheheheheheh that means I can challenge my friends to a blackout version XD HAHAHAHAHAHA

obat cegukan terus menerus said...

thank you very much gan , the article is very interesting that we can refer to.
cara menurunkan sgpt