Monday, November 4, 2013

Recording Plans

What are my recording plans for November?  Well, I hope to record walkthroughs for Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies and Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy.

I have no idea what I'll do after that.  Here is the list of games I purchased this year (2013) which I haven't played yet.  Let me know if any of them leap out at you as games worth playing, okay?
  • Twilight Phenomena: Strange Menagerie Collector's Edition
  • Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Edition
  • Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition
  • Mystery of the Ancients: Curse of the Black Water Collector's Edition
  • Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn
  • Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart Collector's Edition 
  • Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty
  • Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition 
  • Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Collector's Edition 
  • Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition 
  • Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony Collector’s Edition
  • Sable Maze: Sullivan River Collector's Edition
  • Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

play Twilight Phenomena: Strange Menagerie Collector's Edition,
Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn and
Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart Collector's Edition

C said...

13th Skull, Sunhook Spire, Nightmares from the Deep, and Otherworld are the ones I've played and enjoyed, so I'd love to see you do those!

C said...

Also I will continue to beg for House of 1000 Doors (trilogy, so far) if you ever happen to be looking to buy more games in the future.

Dante said...

Oh my goodness, please play "Twilight Phenomena: Strange Menagerie"! I really liked your walk-through for "The Lodgers of House Thirteen", it was so funny.

Sammy said...

It isn't on your list, but you should play Dire Grove from Big Fish Games. It is an FMV game, and surprisingly, the acting wasn't all that bad. (At least, it wasn't as bad as some of the others I've played like Shadow Lake.) But I think you'd enjoy it. Definitely a winter game.

Anonymous said...

13th skull, it is one of my favourite game. Even though some people did not like it I think it had a good story.

Sparksbet said...

You should make a full walkthrough of Otherworld: Spring of Shadows and then after that do the sequel. You said in your demo that you failed to make it interesting, but I thought it seemed like a very interesting walkthrough.

Breanna;) said...

I haven't played any of the mystery case files games, but I did watched a walkthrough for one of them that you did, I can't remember the name right off, but you did an excellent job on it! So I think I'd like to see you do a walkthrough for the 13 skulls. :)

Breanna;) said...

watch*