Saturday, November 9, 2013

Computer Error

When I tried starting my computer this morning, it crashed.  Several times in a row.

I didn't do anything weird with my computer the night before. All I did was record four videos for my Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy walkthrough. I also recorded a video for my Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies walkthrough.

I'm writing this on the backup computer I got for making video walkthroughs. In retrospect, I should use this computer more. I've only used it to record the Dana Knightstone games and part of the 2013 Scary Nancy Drew Games Marathon.  That's not making good use of the "video walkthrough recording" computer.

So, my apologies to everyone if I completely disappear from the Internet for a week or so. I will hopefully be able to get back to video work soon.

4 comments:

GameOverTown said...

Thanks for letting us know, Michael.

Breanna;) said...

It's perfectly ok Michael ;)

William D said...

I really hate to say this, but you really ruined that whole "Apollo was attacked thing" with the scream xD It made it to funny xD
Also, like they say, thanks for letting us know!

Anonymous said...

that's ok, we can wait:]