Thursday, September 26, 2013

Three Things Thursday

1. To the people who said I can't write about Herlock Sholmes, because he's a copyrighted character in the Arsene Lupin series...



2. The weather is getting colder, and I do not like it. I'd turn on the heat, but heating the house is too expensive for me.  Why isn't there a way for me to heat up my bedroom by itself, instead of heating the whole house?

3. Okay, here's a question which usually results in pointless debates. Ursula, the villain from The Little Mermaid--is she an octopus or a squid?  I've heard people have the same debate over Squidward from Spongebob Squarepants, despite the fact that "squid" is in his name.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

... Space heater?

Anonymous said...

There is this thing that my grandma uses for each room of her house that makes each room warm in the winter time. But I forgot the name of it and I think in the long run it is less expensive.:) Sorry that I can't remember the name.:( Good luck, Michael!!:) God Bless you.:)

Anonymous said...

2. There is. It's called a space heater.

GameOverTown said...

Well, there's always the option of lighting a fire...

Anonymous said...

Ursula is a Cecaelia. Which is half human half octopus.

Nigel said...

They make little portable heaters that look like fans... but blow heat instead of cool air.

Anonymous said...

^that would be a space heater.

Anonymous said...

Shows how many make comments without reading comments. Either way, you got your answer.

Katie Nelson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie Nelson said...

1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
2. I'd probably try a space heater
3.(A) Ursala (as Anon at 3:19 said) is a cecaelia
3.(B) Squidward is probably a squid...but who knows.......
@GameOverTown YEAH DO THAT, IT'S TOTALLY SAFE SO DON'T WORRY!!! XD
@Anon at 3:19 yeah I agree, I think she is one
(btw I think you can tell by time difference the reason why the comment before was deleted lol)

CokerCola said...

Oooh. I am so sorry. I am really bad at noticing jokes so sorry about that. Also, not a lot of people have even heard of Arsene Lupin or his adventures.