Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Q&A

Today, let me answer some questions left yesterday, which I don't believe I'll address in a video.

Q. In Fire Emblem Awakening, which character, if any, did you get your avatar to S-Rank with and why?
A. I did not get that far.

Q. As an Oz fan, why do you think Baum introduced the character Woot the Wanderer in "The Tin Woodman of Oz", when as far as I can tell, he's just Button Bright in a different suit?
A. The prevailing logic seems to be that Baum wanted to balance out the series, with three main female characters (Dorothy, Betsy Bobbin and Trot) and three main male ones (Button Bright, Woot and Ojo the Unlucky).  Personally, I think that book would have worked just as well with Button Bright or Ojo.  I don't know. I didn't think that book was particularly good, except towards the end where the Tin Woodman met his former self.

Q. What is your opinion of the "Tintin" comics?
A. I haven't read any. I don't read most comics. For example, when Iron Man 3 was a big deal this year, my reaction was "Who's Iron Man?".

Q. Reality TV Opinion?
A. I don't watch it, except for the Total Drama series.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Total Drama? As in Total Drama Island?

Anonymous said...

What are your thoughts on the things that Pope Francis has said recently? It's like he's the closest thing a pope can be to being a hippie or something..