Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill (Book Review)

Here's a project I haven't told anyone about yet. I want to do a video review/summary of Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill.  I finished Part 1 (of 3), but I'm not sure if I want to continue.

Here's the video in question. I uploaded it as one of those "secret" videos, so only you bloggers will see it.

[Edit: Thanks to positive feedback, I've decided to continue the project. The video will be made public sometime early next week. I need to record parts 2 and 3 now!]

8 comments:

Nigel said...

Wow. That book sounds like it's really really bad.

Breanna;) said...

That's cool Michael! I would love to hear more about it, so yeah, I think you should continue on with it.

Kara said...

LOL Obviously you can't stop now cause we're interested, but it's always up to you. :)

GameOverTown said...

Love your shirt

Anonymous said...

You should keep going!!!! THat was REALLY funny.

Kaiti F. said...

Well, I don't like the book, especially Nancy's constant flirting with someone other than Ned; but I absolutely adore your commentary, Michael. =D

Suzanne Klare said...

Wow. That was baaaad.
I mean the book. The commentary made it enjoyable. Please upload part 2 and 3!
I mean seriously, in the first part Nancy was all swooning over Ned, and then, bam, first guy she mets suddenly is her REAL crush.
Nancy, Ned is the real deal and you KNOW it.
Also, it sounds as if it was written by a naïve schoolgirl.

SiennaRose said...

You should definitely keep making these, Michael!