Sunday, September 29, 2013

Arglefumph's Best Fans

Oh dear. Youtube has instituted a new "fans" feature, which gives me a list of my best fans. Why does Youtube insist on ranking my viewers? What criteria do they use? Will they every stop trying to get me to join Google+?

I don't know. But here's what Youtube says.
  • Top Ten Best Fans: Xanxer, zjayzjay, Alysia Parker, WardenDarlingClement, GameOverTown, Apple Jack, MysteryGurl125, wildtk123, equinoxpromotions, Aaron Page. Thanks for doing whatever it is you do that makes Youtube say you're the best!
  • Top Ten Oldest Fans: LucarioDrew, hphippogriff, sk8rgrlteen, Francine7, Angel Delabio, topotoonoon, Victoria Hidalgo, May Kelly, Maya Burgos, jes381990. Thanks for sticking with my channel for 5+ years!
  • Worst Fan: That one girl who asked me out on a date, which is completely inappropriate because she didn't tell me how old she is or where she lives in relation to me you shouldn't do things like that on the Internet.
I wonder if there's a way to see if I'm on anyone's "best fans" list.

13 comments:

Cupcake said...

I agree with the GameOverTown being one of your best fans! If I had a YouTube account, I'd be on there. Oh well, I'll just try my best to be an awesome fan on here! (I read the blog everyday- with few exceptions, I'm just too lazy to comment. But I'm going to change that!)

Sparksbet said...

I'm pretty sure that the "biggest fans" takes into account how often you comment on videos. At least I assume so, because Aaron Page is that annoying jerk who starts comment wars on your every video.

William D said...

Congrats GameOverTown :D xD
I've basically been with you since your first Nancy Drew walkthrough =3
I just don't have a YouTube account xD
Otherwise I would subscribe without thinking :P
I've really used a LOT of your walkthroughs for... basically every single Nancy Drew game I've player xP

William D said...

@ Cupcake: Me to! I'm very lazy XD

GameOverTown said...

This is awesome!!!

Katie Nelson said...

Cool' but Michael, don't worry your on my list :D
@Cupcake I pretty much agree with everything you say
@Spaksbet OMG YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES...(continues on for infinity)
@William D yeah GAMEOVER TOWN ROCKS!!!
@GameOverTown yeah...CUZ U ROCK!!!

Katie Nelson said...

btw yeah I know I made a ton of mistakes in that comment BUT WHO CARES lol XD

GameOverTown said...

Thanks!

William D said...

XDD I don't care xD :P xD

Breanna;) said...

That's awesome Michael, I'm glad that you've got so many fans! A little weird that, that girl asked you out like that though, but really that's not to bad, I have a guy that gets on my blog all the time asking me to marry him and stuff and I don't know him, it really creeps me out. He's got on this blog before his name is Jake, he drives my friends and I crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

yay my name on here

Sammy said...

I watch (or should I say, listen) to your videos almost every day. It is kind of my way of playing the games without having to think. So I put a game playlist on my laptop, and work on cleaning my room, or organizing something while I listen. I rarely comment though, since I don't sit in front of the computer when I watch. Plus, I don't really know what I'd say anyways that you haven't already heard 50 times a day. "I love your videos! You're walkthroughs are so funny!" So, I will continue to be amused by your walkthroughs silently. (Hope you don't mind.):) ~Samantha

ALYSIA V. PARKER said...

I am one of the top best fans? Wow! I wasn't expecting that! I know I follow and comment on your videos a lot so maybe that is how but I really didn't expect that to happen.

Maybe we can team up sometime for a blind walkthrough together since we both love Nancy Drew and love puzzles and challenges.

Let me know if you are interested in doing so sometime since I did pre-order the SILENT SPY and am anxiously awaiting the shipping confirmation!

Be blessed and a good day!

Your friend and fan
Alysia