Monday, August 19, 2013

Walkthrough Stuff

Walkthrough making has been a little intense for me, for the past month or so.  First there was Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, and then there was Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.  It feels like it's been a while since I played a game for fun.

I've got a backlog of 25 games in my "games to do walkthroughs for" folder.  And there's an equally sizeable backlog in my "downloaded and uplayed games" folder.

I'm using the "go through everything in alphabetical order" strategy, which means I should finish writing my walkthrough for Azada in Libro.  I don't much like the game compared to other work by the company, but I already paid for it, so I feel like I should get my money's worth.

The other "A" game on my list is Awakening 4.  Recently, they just released Awakening 5.  Augh!  They released the new game in the series, before I finished beating the old one!  You're ruining my effort to get through my backlog.

6 comments:

William D said...

I think I can speak for all of us when I say I'm sorry that we shove our game suggestions down your throat. Please don't feel obligated to play ALL of the games. Play the ones you feel interested in and then move on.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I agree with William D. If you don't want to play the game Michael, you don't have to. I completely understand and I think everyone else does too.

-Lee (or Liana)

Anonymous said...

Agreed. In fact, do the games you actually want!

Anonymous said...

Hey Michael, have you heard about the Remastered Ducktales game?

Anonymous said...

DX the whole point is to give him less games to look at, not more DX

Katie Nelson said...

Yeah, I also agree do what you want to do Michael. You don't have to play the games we want all the time!!! :)