Friday, August 23, 2013

Upcoming Walkthroughs

Earlier this week, I complained about having a game backlog which is too large.  Well, throw two more games on the list.  One is the sequel to Twilight Phenomena: The Lodgers of House 13.  My list of games to play just got longer!  The other is DuckTales Remastered, so thanks to Anonymous for pointing that out.

But hey, I managed to finish my text walkthrough for Azada in Libro!  Same with my text walkthrough for Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.  Here's what I plan to do, with my Youtube channel for the rest of the month (and beyond):
  • Apollo Justice Case 2
  • Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
  • Apollo Justice Case 3?
  • Nancy Drew: Curse of Blackmoor Manor speedrun
  • Nancy Drew: Curse of Blackmoor Manor DVD
The next walkthrough project (for me) is writing a text walkthrough for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.  And maybe I'll go through some of the shorter games on my list of games to play.  Or I could do something like play Legend of Zelda Wii for the first time, by myself, without making a walkthrough for it.  Gasp!

5 comments:

Nigel said...

Blackmoor Manor DVD?

Anonymous said...

Michael, really, if there are certain games that don't really interest you in your back log, DON'T play them! We don't want you to slave away, we want you to enjoy it!
And while I'm at it don't forget to take a look at... (Just kidding)

William D said...

I'm kind of excited about Apollo Justice. Hobo Phoenix is very intriguing and mysterious.

GameOverTown said...

I really hate to say this again, but, please please please do some more of Arglefumph Talk.

Anonymous said...

Micheal, you don't have to do walkthroughs if you don't want to. If making a walkthrough is going to take up too much of your time, or you simply don't want to play the game, don't.

Cupcake