Friday, August 16, 2013

Message in a Haunted Mansion Scream

Some people had questions about the scream I did, while playing Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion for the 2013 Scary Nancy Drew Games Marathon.



It starts around 34:09.

I told everyone ahead of time that I wouldn't do a scream. My throat kind of hurt, and it's rough to scream loud and long in falsetto. But the people in the studio audience insisted strongly that I do it.

So...that's why there's a scream in the video. Blame the studio audience. I just did what the fans wanted me to do.  If I ever play the game again, I will try to get out of screaming by making a weak excuse.

9 comments:

L said...

That scream made me laugh so hard!! You're awesome, Michael!

GameOverTown said...

I preferred your old scream, but you "it's too late!?" Was alot better. And thank you arglefumph for creating another ND blog post.

GameOverTown said...

56:25

Katie Nelson said...

oh no, what are you talking about?!?! pretty much, everyone loved your scream! cause ya know, I certainly did :D

mfowler1359 said...

This is perfect

William D said...

XD I LOVE THAT SCREAM! I thank you SO much for doing that scream again. I am sorry it hurt your throat : /

Anonymous said...

Sorry people keep forcing you to do things when you're sick, Michael, but… funny scream~?

lee woo said...

I can remember the frustration of not being able to talk. I knew what I wanted to say, but I could
not get the words out, so I would just scream. See the link below for more info.

#scream
www.matreyastudios.com

Cindy Dy said...

This is really interesting and knowledgeable. Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate it a lot. Please do more blogs in the future. Thank you and God bless to the blogger!

Rica
www.imarksweb.org