Sunday, August 4, 2013

A Random Recording

Yesterday, someone started a false rumor that I was going to play a Nancy Drew game live.  About a dozen people showed up to watch me play nothing, and I got messages asking me where I was.

This interrupted my naptime, after a long walk, so I was kind of grumpy. I told everyone to go home, because I didn't schedule any Nancy Drew recordings.

Three hours later, I jumped online and did a live playthrough of Nancy Drew: Curse of Blackmoor Manor.  Because I'm a huge troll.  Don't ask to see the video, because I didn't record it.

So what did I do specifically?  I did the test speedrun I talked about last week.  It's a good thing I did a test for the speedrun, because I messed up horribly at the end.  I didn't know that you have to make Nigel scream, in order to beat the game, and so the half-minte conversation with Nigel ended up taking me a half-hour to trigger.

All in all, the test speedrun took me an hour and twenty-four minutes.  I imagine if I do a really tight speedrun, I can beat the game in an hour and fifteen minutes.

After playing the game, I did some more work on the speedrun route, and we had a weird Q&A session which involved watching three Japanese music videos.

6 comments:

Suzanne Klare said...

You're a troll TOO?! Well, at least you're not one of those weird trolls... like Jake, for expample :P

William D said...

I think everyone is a troll to a certain extent, but you aren't a mean troll!

Suzanne Klare said...

You're right William, IF THAT REALLY IS YOU! No, just kidding :P
I can be a HUGE troll too. Remember the conversations Aaron Page and I always have in the comments of your vids? Hehehe... Please forgive us. :/

William D said...

Oh yah XD XD XD (Ill be at the blog)

Nigel said...

I cannot believe you didn't record it, Michael. And I missed the question & answer thing. Honestly!

Anonymous said...

I just HATE it when people start false rumors and/or say false things about someone else. But that was funny how you just troll people. Hahaha. But now i'm in the mood to watch Vocaloid music videos or the Sailor Moon anime (I can't wait for it to wait late 2013/2014) because the Japanese music videos