Saturday, July 20, 2013

Nancy Drew - Live Play

My live playthrough of Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion went well yesterday.  For those of you who missed it, the videos should appear on Youtube around the start of next month.

That's a fun game.  I'd love to speedrun it someday.  I'm pretty sure you can do most challenges out of order.  For example, the puzzle on the staircase bannister?  You can easily solve it, before solving the clue that leads to it.

I went on to play Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake, which ended up being a huge disaster.  I spent about an hour on the various "wandering the woods" challenges.  And I had no idea what to do.

Today, I'll tackle Ghost Dogs again for the marathon.  (The recording didn't turn out so well).  That's today at 11:00 AM, EST.  See you there!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzanne Klare said...

Yes! I can't wait 'till tonight! (It's nighttime where I live when the gameplay starts)

William D said...

I prob won't be able to watch it :( WAIT maybe I can >:)

Breanna(; said...

It was awesome!!! I had a lot of fun..... hahaha, I'm just laughing at how crazy I am, I loved it Michael, you did a fantastic Job(;

Anonymous said...

Please pray for me whoever is reading this. Something happened with my heart and I'm in the hospital right now. Thank God for Wi Fi here! Please pray for me and my family. Thank you so much and God bless you!

-Lee

Breanna(; said...

Woah, I just got out of the hospital today, because of my heart, I almost died. I will pray for you, and I hope that you feel better.

Breanna(; said...

Michael, I just re-read your post for today and I seen that you think yesterday was a huge disaster, I actually liked yesterday's walkthrough for ghost dogs more than I liked the walkthrough you played four years ago, all of the comments were ridiculously funny and I enjoyed the walkthrough very much! Also, that thing you did when you turned on that t.v. show made me die of laughter(;

Kara said...

I agree with all these comments! I really enjoyed yesterday. It was funny because there were raw reactions. :) haha

OH - and sorry for the negativity on the Stay Tuned for Danger book. :) If you ever do get around to reading it, you'll have to let us know how much you liked it. ;)

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Breanna;). I really appreciate it.
I am hoping to get out Mon or Tues. I can't wait to get out of here!

-Lee (or Liana, just in case you thought I was a boy, not sure)

Anonymous said...

Did you already do the curse of blackmoor mannor?