- You meet Ethel three times in this game. Once, when you leave Jane's room for the first time. Second, when you leave the East Hall after solving the Loulou Magic Word puzzle. Third, after using the slide. There are two sneaky strategies for avoiding Ethel.
- #1: Never exit through the East Hall, after solving the Loulou Magic Word puzzle. Instead, always exit the hidden passageways through the gargoyle exit.
- #2: Exit the East Hall, by means of the slide, instead of through the doorway.
- Ethel's hand (the one holding the candle) magically jumps around during the ritual cutscene.
- When you first talk to Mrs. Drake, there are four conversation topics. You need to talk about Linda's condition, in order to get through the conversation. It's actually faster to talk about Jane's studies, then Linda's condition, compared to talking about Linda's condition right from the start.
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Okay, I'm basically done with planning my speedrun for Nancy Drew: Curse of Blackmoor Manor. I just need to do a test run, to double-check there are no problems. Then, I need to do the actual run.