- You know the symbol on the ground of the main hall? It's actually a maze. You can follow a path through the maze, from the entrance to the center.
- A fast way to get food delivered to Nancy's room is to go to the library, then immediately return to Nancy's room. The food will be waiting for her.
- No matter which type of food you get, Nancy will talk about it, for 12-13 seconds.
- You can't get the Cupid's Arrow piece, before looking at the wall with the telescope. Inserting the code from the wall doesn't work, unless you've seen the wall.
- When I set the alarm for 5:00 AM, Nancy took a moment to turn on the lights, and she saw the cloaked figure in the hallways. When I set the alarm for 6:00, the lights were already on when Nancy woke up, and there was no cloaked figure.
- You can solve the puzzle outside Jane's door, without going into her room and reading the clue for this puzzle.
- During the first conversation you have with Linda, Jane interrupts and says lessons are over for the day. After this conversation, I went to talk to Jane, and Ethel told me to come back later, because they were having lessons. Odd.
- There's a woman in the pictures in Linda's room. This woman is also in the picture of Jane, in the opening cutscene, standing in the exact same pose. I think she's supposed to be Linda..
Sunday, July 28, 2013
I did more work with Blackmoor Manor today. Here are some findings: