Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Azada: In Libro

I bought the game Azada in Libro, in hopes of making a video walkthrough for it.  The previous game in the series was moderately enjoyable, and this game was made by the same company responsible for Twilight Phenomena: The Lodgers of House 13.

It turns out that Azada in Libro is not the game I thought it would be.  It, um...ignores the two previous games in the Azada series.  And switches genres.  I'm going to be generous and say they tried to make it fit in with the Azada series, but something went wrong somewhere.  Now it's just a mess that wants to be a horror game and an Azada puzzle game at the same time.  In the end, it's neither of those things.

It's a poor-to-okay game; I'd give it a 4 or 5 out of 10.  I might write a text walkthrough for it, but I don't like it enough to replay it for a video walkthrough.

3 comments:

Breanna(; said...

That's awful. If its that bad, I don't think we would want you to put yourself through the torture of making even a text walkthrough. I mean, you can if you want too, but you don't have too.

William D said...

Aww gee I was hoping you would continue with the Azada series but if its that bad, don't bother!

Stephanie Braddock said...

I don't know, sometimes walkthroughs for bad games are hilarious if the commentary is sarcastic enough. Your call, obviously, but I would watch it.