Monday, June 10, 2013

Wait, What?

On Saturday, I had people vote on which Zelda game I should play next.

On Sunday, I declared that Twilight Princess won.

It turns out that two additional votes were cast for Skyward Sword, in the time period between me writing Sunday's blog entry, and the entry being posted.  That brings us to a tie, with Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess getting six votes apiece.

...Ugh.

There were also a healthy number of votes for Wind Waker, if you include the two votes which said "Wind Waker or Skyward Sword".  I also understand the argument that I should play Wind Waker next, after playing the N64 Zelda games, so...Wind Waker it is.

7 comments:

Breanna(; said...

Still sounds good to me, like I said I don't care which one you play i'd enjoy any of them.

Fox Racing Forever said...

me to.. there fun to watch by the way,[;

Ben C. said...

Noooo! ... Well, I'm sad now. lol.

Suzanne Klare said...

Ugh indeed. Please, just play all the games? What if you just make a walkthrough for all of the Zelda games, and do it in chronical order? I know Winder Waker's next, and I know you hate that game (everybody who saw your full video walkthrough for Majora's Mask knows that), but it would be a lot easier.
And, THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU for uploading Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations! I waited SO LONG for that! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Michael, just do all of them.

Jackson Long said...

Exactly, Anonymous, just do freakin' all of them. :P

William D said...

Michael, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.