Saturday, June 29, 2013

More on Frozen

The Facebook page for this year's animated Disney movie, Frozen, has more pictures and details about the film.  Actually, I think I learned more about the film from Facebook than I did from the trailer.

The movie features a girl named Anna, who is presumably a princess.  She lives in the Kingdom of Arendelle, which is eternally trapped in winter.  Her sister, Elsa, is the Snow Queen.  It seems like our heroes are going to have to travel to the Snow Queen's palace at the top of the high mountains.

They also have a picture of a guy named Kristoff riding his reindeer, and a picture of a prince meeting a young woman.  No one is sure who Prince Charming is meeting yet.  To be honest, it looks like they copy/pasted the entire scene from Tangled.  The caption is "The fearless optimist meets the handsome prince."


At this point, I guess we can confirm that the movie has nothing to do with the original Snow Queen story, but I'm over that now.  It looks kind of interesting! Well, it looks like Tangled, and that was a good movie, so I'll probably like this one.

5 comments:

Breanna(; said...

That's cool(:

Anonymous said...

This looks to much like Tangled

Anonymous said...

This one picture looks like Tangled's animation style however looking at Anna I keep thinking of Clara from the Nutcracker Prince animation (1990).

Suzanne Klare said...

It REALLY looks like tangled, really really much. But I absolutely LOVED Tangled, so I'm seeing this movie too.

Sammy said...

Unless they decide to make Elsa good at first, but something happens that turns her into the evil Snow Queen. I guess I'm just thinking if they are basing it off of the book, that they'd at least make it like the book. But I am very much looking forward to this one. I can't wait to get more information on it though!

~Samantha