Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Goku's Heart Vaccine

Recently, I've been thinking about the dumbest moment in all of DragonBall Z.  There are a lot of stupid moments in the series, but this one takes the cake.

At the start of Season 4, our heroes meet Future Trunks.  He says that, three years in the future, two androids will appear and take over the world.  To make matters worse, the leader of the Z Fighters, Goku, is going to die from a heart virus.

Trunks gives Goku a vaccine, to prevent him from getting the heart disease.

Here's the stupid part: Goku never actually takes the vaccine.  I'm serious.  A guy from the future literally hands Goku the cure to his disease, and Goku decides not to take it.  Twelve episodes later, Goku collapses from the heart disease in the middle of a big battle.  Now our heroes have to fight the battle without their leader!  Oh no!

Seriously, Goku?  That was a dumb move.  The next time someone builds a time machine, just to save your life, you should actually pay attention.

4 comments:

Clive Astic said...

Michael, I don't know if you have heard of this game, but it's really good a lot like Nancy Drew. It's called Siberia and would be perfect for a walk through

Breanna(; said...

It doesn't get any more stupid than that.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what's dumber: this, or the deus ex machina excuse they use in the show about why he didn't take the vaccine. I'm not sure how or why this show is so popular. At face value, yeah, I can see the appeal, but if you actually think about the various premises, this is one of the dumbest shows I have ever seen. I guess there's a reason DBZ is marketed towards 10 years olds.

William D said...

I don't watch this series, and I have no clue what this is about, but this character sounds really dumb :/