Sunday, June 23, 2013

Abandoned Project

I have abandoned my project of doing a review of the Nancy Drew series, in the style of Pop Arena's Opinionated Animorphs Guide (or The Nostalgia Critic, if you prefer him).  In their reviews, they talk about the book/movie, from beginning to end, intersplicing the plot summary with tons of jokes.

This is different from my reviews, where I just tend to talk about random things, instead of talking about everything.

I've abandoned the project, because it would take too long. I worked for at least six hours on Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill (1998), and that's one of the shorter games.  It would take forever for me to discuss the entire series in the nitpicky level of detail I'd like to use.

I still have five pages on notes on Secrets Can Kill.  I'll adapt these notes for a blog entries this week.

3 comments:

William D said...

Awww, oh well. At least we'll have those 5 pages! lol

William D said...

Oh, Michael, I really liked the videos you put up today :,D they were adorable. It is nice to do something other than video games. I really liked your choice of music as well! Keep up the great work!

Breanna(; said...

I don't blame you Michael, that would take forever.