Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies

Good news!  Phoenix Wright 5 has been renamed Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies.  The English version will be released this fall.



A few thoughts:

1. I suppose it's a good idea not to use the title Phoenix Wright 5.  It's the fifth game in the series, but the fourth game starred someone else.

2. The game will be download-only.  Some people are bothered by this, but I don't mind. Then again, I have no idea how downloading games works on the 3DS.

3. I'm not sure if the title refers to Phoenix and his law partner, Apollo Justice, or his new partner, Athena Cykes.

8 comments:

Suzanne Klare said...

Michael, when it comes out, would you PLEASE FIGURE OUT HOW TO DOWNLOAD IT and make a walkthrough? PLEASE?! You would do all the Phoenix Wright fans a favor! Pretty please??? I want to see it with your awesome commentary!

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG (Oh My Gosh) Looks so EPIIIIIIIC :O :,D O_O O_o Cant wait for this!!!! Is there a chance you could do a live play through for this? Just wondering!
^_^ I can't wait.And it's in 3D :O So cool.

Anonymous said...

Me again, I almost like the older style games better :( Call me crazy. I don't like the voice actor.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I agree; I like the other voice and it looks too complicated. I think I'll like the other versions better,but we'll see...

Anonymous said...

1. I agree.
2. I think you have to access the store and look for it.
3. Who cares?!

Anonymous said...

Ohmygosh!!! I'm so excited I can't breathe!!! :D I hope you make a walkthrough
My life is now complete

Anonymous said...

*fan girl screem* my life is complete once I have that game withen my grasp!!!

Gin said...

Downloading on the 3DS is pretty easy to be honest. I prefer keeping a hard copy of games, but having a download only PW game doesn't sound too bad. I hope Apollo isn't in Dual Destinies though. He just really got on my nerves.