Thursday, May 9, 2013

Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall (Blind Playthrough)

I was up late last night, talking to my girlfriend, so I didn't have time to write a blog entry in my current series on men and women and soulmates and so on. Instead of that, I'm going to share the first three videos of my blind playthrough of Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall.







Because I'm kind of sick, I won't make any new videos for the playthrough today. And I probably won't make videos on the day after. I'll just upload the videos from the 2013 Scary Nancy Drew games marathon. I have to upload those videos sometime, right? It feels weird to upload them after I'm done with Ghost of Thornton Hall.

9 comments:

Suzanne Klare said...

Good thing you're taking the rest you need, Michael. Get well soon! (Kind of a bummer that you get sick just as you recieve Ghost of Thornton Hall, isn't it?)

Anonymous said...

You have a girlfriend?? When did this happen? Haha I don't remember you mentioning her before.

Anonymous said...

Are you and Phoenix finally official? :D

Stephan rose said...

IT MUST BE PHOENIX!!! :D

Katie said...

Guys. It's not Phoenix. :P I can't remember her name, but she was watching his livestream of Castle Malloy and participating in the chat. She seemed really sweet and supportive of Michael (and willing to put up with fans' questions, haha), and, at least during the livestream, Michael mentioned that he has a gf. I'm not sure if he ended up including that in the recorded/youtube version or if he only addressed it during a break, but it's definitely not Phoenix.

Anonymous said...

Michael and Phoenix are my OTP. :P
And how the heck did you get GTH so quickly?

Anonymous said...

I hope you get better!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Phoenix isn't your girlfriend. You guys didn't seem like a weel-working pair during your DED playthrough :P

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one that doesn't like Nancy's attitude in the games now? Like she told the guy ( I forget his name) in the cemetery that what he said was smart for someone wearing boots. I'm not liking how they're making her.
But anyway, I liked this game!