Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Menry

One of the things that the Nancy Drew Clue Crew recently decided is that Mel Corbalis (from Warnings at Waverly Academy) should date Henry Bolet (from Legend of the Crystal Skull).  They would make the ultimate Nancy Drew Goth couple.

I kind of want to write a story about Mel and Henry, or "Menry", as some now call that pairing.  But I can't devote a lot of time to writing a new Nancy Drew story; I should finish my current story first.  So instead of a whole story, let me just write four paragraphs.

===

Mel stepped out of the taxi and onto the campus grounds.  The University of Virginia hadn't been her first choice for a college, but it was the only one she could afford to go to.

"If only I got the scholarship," Mel muttered, referring to a college scholarship that was offered at Waverly Academy.  "I could be at Stanford right now.  Instead, I'm stuck in boring old Virginia."

As Mel pulled her luggage out of the taxi, she caught sight of a young man with dark black clothing.  Unlike every other guy Mel had met, he was wearing more makeup than she was.  When he ran his hand through his unruly black hair, Mel caught sight of a detailed skull tattoo on his well-defined arm.

"Huh," Mel said, looking over the hunky stranger.  Maybe Virginia wouldn't be so boring after all.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow. That is so cool!!! Good job, Michael!!!:) I really enjoy romance stories from books to mangas/manhwas!! Keep up the good work and thanks for everything. God Bless you, Micheal.:):):)

L said...

That story would be fantastic!! I'm looking forward to it once your other story is done. :)

Jen said...

Woot woot! I absolutely loved it, Michael! I love this pairing... xD

Suzanne Klare said...

This is going to be a great story! I would be very disappointed if you wouldn't continue

Stephan rose said...

"wearing more makeup than she was!" lol

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I would probably love Henry if he were a real person. He's adorable. :)

Monica said...

THAT WAS SO GOOD!!

Breanna(; said...

I agree they would make a cute couple. Also love the story michael(;

Anonymous said...

All I can say is LOL That was funny ''maybe Virginia won't be so boring after all.....''

Suzanne Klare said...

Seriously Michael, you should be a writer. You alredy got yourself tons of fans, and I would definitely buy all your books!

Anonymous said...

I love menry!!

Anonymous said...

Those were 4 really great paragraphs, but I don't remember Henry wearing that much makeup.

Swickediautastic said...

Hey, guys! It's Swickediautastic from the livestream chat (not that anyone remembers me XD). I finished that Menry fanfic I promised! Please take a look, and leave a comment with your thoughts! :]

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9270618/1/Misfits-Collide-a-Menry-one-shot