Sunday, May 12, 2013

Equestria Girls Trailer

Two months ago, The New York Times reported on an upcoming TV show called Equestria Girls.  You might have tried to block this event from your memory.  It featured hideous artwork of the My Little Pony ponies, turned into strange-colored humans.

Those New Yorkers couldn't leave well enough alone, so they recently made a second news report, this one featuring a trailer for the Equestria Girls movie. The movie will serve as a lead-in to the TV show, sort of like Jimmy Neutron did in 2001.



So...Princess Twilight Sparkle is turned into a human and goes to high school, where she faces off against the mean popular girl.  They compete to become Prom Queen, and Twilight falls in love with a hunky guy named Edward Cullen.  At least, that's what I gathered from that trailer.  You can correct me, if I'm wrong.

12 comments:

Suzanne Klare said...

Yeah. This isn't going to be most popular movie ever. At least, I hope it won't be the most popular movie ever.

Anonymous said...

So I'm confused dude. I get the Nancy Drew games and stuff, but ponies? Little girly girl ponies? Aren't you a guy? And I feel like I've read somewhere online that you're at least 20 something... that's kinda creepy and weird. Why not be into something more your own age?

Anonymous said...

Seriously guys, stop hating... I think that it looks pretty AWESOME. I mean, the magic sparkly mirror thing made the pony princess turn into a purple person who falls in love with a vampire and runs for prom queen. What's not to like? It has everything this generation seems to be into!

Anonymous said...

LOL I feel like these pony girls should go to school at Monster High xD Two horrible franchises in one!!!!

Balin said...

Ace Attorney 5 trailer is out! The game's subtitle will be "Dual Destinies"

Miriam said...

Anonymous at 12:29 - Hey, there's nothing wrong with MLP. It's got a lot more value than most shows nowadays. It's clean, uplifting, and teaches good messages to people of any age.
I honestly thought it was just a weird fad at first, but when I opened my mind and watched an episode, I realized that I loved it! Think about giving it a shot, hm? :)

Anonymous said...

Also mlp is drawn by the same people as dexters lab!

Paramore_Fan said...

Hm... I am really not sure what to think of that trailer. I might like it, I might not. Oh well - let's stick to watching anime for now! ^_^

Ali said...

Quoting the judge's younger brother: "I'm not sure how I feel about that!"

Anonymous said...

But that's what makes Arglefumph Arglefumph!

Anonymous said...

That's right! You're awesome Micheal!!:D

Kendrick Davis said...

Hey, that Edward Cullen is Actually Flash Sentry, just so you know, thank you.