Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Desktop Backgrounds

I don't have a background picture for my desktop.  Instead, my computer randomly cycles through all the photos in "My Pictures".  Currently, the "pictures from my last four vacations" folder is the largest, because I still haven't gone through that folder and deleted the pictures I don't want.

My "videogames pictures" folder hasn't been updated since, um, 2010.  I'm currently going through the Nancy Drew website and downloading all of their wallpapers.  Some of the ones I've seen are pretty interesting.

Shadow at the Water's Edge Group Photo - Why is Rentaro so angry?
Shadow at the Water's Edge Concept Art - For some reason, I think Takae looks really tall in this picture.  I guess she had me fooled, concerning her height, because she spends most of the game seated.
Secrets Can Kill Group Photo - I didn't know Daryl has writing on his shirt.  What does it say?  And what's up with Daryl's veiny arms?  The Hulk is looking a little scruffy, but I have to admit that the unshaven look works for him.  Hal, if the whole doctor thing doesn't work out, you have a career in modeling, my friend.

8 comments:

Breanna(; said...

Michael you are sooo funny(:

Breanna(; said...

Michael you are sooo funny(:

Breanna(; said...

oops I didn't mean to say that twice it messed up when I was trying to publish it.

Suzanne Klare said...

In the first picture, Takae looks pretty upset, too. In the second picture, Takae looks big because she is almost as tall as Rentaro and Kasumi. And in the last picture, Detective Beach looks really weird :)

Bleeding Hearts said...

The stupid computer will not let me look at the pictures! I HATE TECHNOLOGY SOMETIMES!

Sammy said...

His shirt says "Maxine's Diner." I noticed that when I played it again last week. ~Samantha

Anonymous said...

Michael, I generally use a picture of my girlfriend and me or the emblem for USC since that's where I go to college, as my wallpaper. Makes my girlfriend happy. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Like Sammy said, it probably says Maxine's Diner.

-Lee