Friday, April 26, 2013

Scary Nancy Drew Games Marathon

The 2013 Scary Nancy Drew Games Marathon seems to be going well.  People are enjoying it, and that's great.  Ustream, the website I'm using, even Tweeted about the event.

There is a problem, though.  There was a weird echo, in the official recordings of the first two games (Legend of the Crystal Skull and The Captive Curse).  If I want to include them in the marathon, I'll have to re-record those games.

But that's like...five hours of re-recording.  I'm tempted to simply throw out the idea of putting footage from the marathon up on Youtube.  Thoughts?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't throw out the idea. Please.

Anonymous said...

just keep the weird echo

Anonymous said...

Go ahead and upload the original footage. I wouldn't mind the echo. :)

Sparksbet said...

Just put up the original footage. Face it, the people who are dedicated enough to watch five hours of you playing those games won't care about the echo.

Brittany said...

I think the echo would be much more annoying than people think. I'm fine with it not going on YouTube. People can just watch the dozens of other Nancy Drew videos you've generously made :)

Sammy said...

Maybe put one up, and see what people think. If the echo is too much for us, we'll let you know, so you don't have to put the second one up.

Anonymous said...

I am one of the people who watched your livestream, I really think that you should let the video's go up! They didn't echo that badly :D!!!!!

Swickediautastic said...

Michael, PLEASE upload the videos! I have a friend who is a big fan of yours, only she wasn't able to get to the live videos so far. She would love to get to see them uploaded, and I'd also love to re-watch them uploaded. I don't think that the echo is such a big deal - it'd be awesome to re-watch all the fun we had chatting with you and watching you play!~

Anonymous said...

Echo echo location. Would still watch the videos.

Anonymous said...

I vote for YT upload!

Anonymous said...

yt upload, the echo wasnt that bad :)

Breanna(; said...

Michael you should upload the videos to yt i think you did a great job and trust me we don't mind the echo(:

Miriam said...

Please put the videos on YouTube! I can deal with an echo if it's easier on you.
My teachers have all decided to assign a ton of work recently so I haven't been able to watch any of the streams :(