Friday, April 19, 2013

Scary Nancy Drew Games Marathon

I've been talking about doing a marathon of scary Nancy Drew games recently.  It turns out that I'm not the only one.  Little Jackalope, on the Amateur Sleuth blog, has been talking about it, too.

The difference is that she is way more organized about it than I am.  I'm kind of jealous.  I tend to get distracted from my projects, by random things like, I dunno, the fact that the Doritos I bought last week don't taste the way I remember them tasting.

Anyway, here are the games that I can play and do a livestream for, because they have the option to play in windowed mode.  Is "livesteam" what they call it, when you do a live broadcast of your computer screen?  Or is there some other fancy term or website which works much better? I dunno.

  • #17: Legend of the Crystal Skull
  • #19: Haunting of Castle Malloy
  • #23: Shadow at the Water's Edge
  • #24: The Captive Curse
  • 5 comments:

    Suzanne Klare said...

    I have two questions and one comment:
    Questions:
    1. When will the marathon be?
    2. What time is it going to be?
    Comment:
    So what if little Jackalope is better organized? You will always be the best Nancy Drew (and lots of other games) walkthroughmaker/puzzler I've ever known of! That's because, how scary or horrible the game might be, you always seem to make it funny. The marathon is going to be great, and I know it.
    (little long comment, don't you think? At least I mean it.)

    Anonymous said...

    To answer your question, the word livestream means that you're playing your game live in front of an audience that watching you the moment you are playing.

    Anonymous said...

    If you do end up choosing to do a livestream, twitch.tv seems like a pretty goold website to do it through. :)

    Anonymous said...

    You have to register on Twitch.tv in order to do a livestream. After that stroll down and click on the button : get started and choose your livestream software and download it

    Rana Ozturk said...

    The scary games? T-T
    I'm gonna watch them anyway.