Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Next Videogame Walkthrough

I want to continue the trend of playing games in alphabetical order.  That means I'm going to need a game that starts with the letter "C".  Do you readers have any suggestions?

Here are games that I have played, at one point or another:
  • Castlevania
  • Chaos: A Fantasy Adventure
  • Chrono Trigger
  • Cherry Tree High Comedy Club
  • Cima: The Enemy
  • Cult
  • Crystalis
I should note that I anticipate technical issues with at least half of the games on this list, making it impossible for me to play them.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before you do that, can you PLEASE upload the third case of Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations? I'm DYING for that case! PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Then why did you put these on the list, or at the very least, why didn't you mark them so people knew which were which?

Anonymous said...

Let's hope the remaining Dana Knightstone game will be covered under D.

For C: either one of the Cate West games or maybe City of Fools (a funny adventure/hidden object game).

If you are still looking for a B: Big City Adventure London Story (as opposed to the usual BCA games, this one is more adventure combined with HOG).

Anonymous said...

The Cluefinders, Michael! 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, etc.

They're an older series, so I don't know whether you would have access to them. The library would probably be your best bet. I have no idea whether they would run on your computer though. :(

Zoe said...

Chrono Trigger's always an excellent choice - I'm a sucker for time travel.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see Castlevania (didn't they make a 3ds version? Could you play that?), but if you can't play that one, I'd vote for Cate West: The Vanishing Files.

Anonymous said...

Cherry Tree High Comedy Club. Or chrono trigger.

Anonymous said...

Chrono Trigger!!!

rizziman33 said...

CASTLEVANIA!!! (Either any of the NES games or the 3DS one. Or whichever you choose.)

Anonymous said...

Clue finders! They were my favorite games when I was younger. They're a mix of logic and adventure you'd love them!