Saturday, April 6, 2013

Nancy Drew: Treasure in the Royal Tower

The other day, I got a message about Nancy Drew: Treasure in the Royal Tower.  Apparently, there are some scenes in that game, starring Lisa, which I completely missed out on.  Here's what the person said:
I don't think that you made it in your walkthrough on the fourth game, but did you know that when you have Nancy check her voicemail, you can have a third one be from Lisa? If you talk to Lisa before you go outside to get the key to the tower gate, she will ask you about being in the library, though you can admit it or deny it. Then when you click on her again, she will say, "Well if it isn't Dexter's little Cinderella," and you don't have anything to discuss. But for the third time you try to talk to her, she will say, "Ever find out what Hotchkiss lost?", if you have Nancy say the first response, Lisa will get mad and refuse to talk to you anymore if you try to do so. But after you go outside to get the key and medallion from the garden, you can check your voicemail, and there will be three messages, the last one being from Lisa. Then she will tell you about Dexter going outside with the medallion with the green stone, and you can play the game like you would otherwise.
That's certainly interesting information.  I guess I picked the wrong response somewhere, causing me to completely miss out on that phone call.  If I still had the game, I'd try replaying it to see this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's true. I remember that happening the first time I played the Treasure in the Royal Tower. Lisa throws a hissy fit, and refuses to talk to you for like a third of the game.

Here's a somewhat related classic Arglefumph moment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=AsR5_pLRT5E#t=450s

Enjoy!


Anonymous said...

I've only gotten that scene a few times. It took me forever to trigger it.

Breanna(; said...

Thats cool i'm going to try that next time i play that game(:

Anonymous said...

Micheal, I know this has nothing to do with this post but I am doing something called a media talk for school. We get to pick something in the media to talk about, and I have picked to do it about you. Is there anything you would like me to put in it?