- #3: Message in a Haunted Mansion (2:10)
- #7: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake (2:40)
- #12: Curse of Blackmoor Manor (3:15)
- #17: Legend of the Crystal Skull (2:40)
- #19: Haunting of Castle Malloy (3:30)
- #23: Shadow at the Water's Edge (6:10)
- #24: The Captive Curse (4:30)
Adding those up, it took about 25 hours combined, for me to beat those seven games. That's a long time, if I try to do a marathon of all those games.
I should probably note that the only games on the list which I currently own are Shadow at the Water's Edge and Haunting of Castle Malloy.
I should also probably note that it's harder for me to record the first three games on the list. Those games all run in fullscreen, and they can't run on windowed mode. My new recording equipment only likes games that can run in windowed mode. Computers are weird like that, sometimes.
So...I'm not sure where to go from here. Should I try to go forward with the marathon, should I only pick a few games from the list to play, or should I...I dunno, what do you think?