Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Dr. Who

For April Fools Day, I wrote a humorous story about Dr. Who.  I've never seen his TV show, but I know basic details about him, because he (annoyingly) keeps popping up in stories that I read.  He always appears dreadfully incompetent, but I imagine he does a better job with the whole "time travel" thing on the TV show.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9159394/1/Every-Doctor-Who-Story-I-Have-Ever-Read

Good, now all the people who watch my videos can stop asking if I like Dr. Who.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael, you should be a writer! You really know how to make every story sound funny. I would buy all of your books!

Sassafras said...

Noooo Argle! Once you watch one there's no turning back!!!! Don't get sucked in like so many other poor unsuspecting sooouls!

Anonymous said...

I don't get why you think it's funny that you are mocking something that you clearly have no knowledge of... If you don't like it that's fine but don't judge it before you even give it a chance. This whole post made me angry.

Anonymous said...

The title is "Every Dr. Who FANFICTION I Have Ever Read". He wasn't mocking the *show* per se, he was mocking the *fanfiction* he's seen of it.

Breanna(; said...

Michael you're hilarious:D

Anonymous said...

It was good overall but The Doctor's name isn't Doctor Who. It's just the name of the show and be careful if you watch the show because before you know it your'e crying over deaths of companions and screaming into the heavens "MOFFAT!" plus you will get sucked into Merlin and Sherlock. Where you repeat the same process.