Monday, April 8, 2013

A Nancy Drew Marathon?

I have almost reached 30,000,000 views on Youtube.  That's 30 million views.

My first thought was that I could celebrate with a Nancy Drew marathon.  For example, I could play three Nancy Drew games in a row.  It could work, depending on how long the games are.  I'd love to replay some of the games, like Phantom of Venice, which I haven't touched in five years.

But then, I remembered that the 30th Nancy Drew game is going to be released next year.  And I was wondering, why don't I do a super Nancy Drew marathon?  You know, I could play all thirty games in a row.  That would be a lot of fun, even though it would take forever.

Seriously, it would take forever.

Anyway, that was just a thought I had.  I'll talk more about it tomorrow.  Speaking of tomorrow, that's when pre-orders for Ghost of Thorton Hall start!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you are going to pre-order it, won't you Michael!

Suzanne Klare said...

I just checked Michael, it's not 300 million views but 30 million views. But its still VERY much

celeste said...

Hope u pre-order it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yayay will you play with phionix? or however you spell her name for the new game?

Sparksbet said...

I would definitely watch a super Nancy Drew marathon if you posted the video. That would be incredibly amusing.

Michael Gray said...

Good catch, Suzanne! I'll fix that mistake.

jammingal141 said...

I like the inital idea, personally! I totally want to see a Nancy Drew marathon! And congrats on the views!
=D

Anonymous said...

Do a super all 30 game marathon!!

Miriam said...

You could do a live video stream of you playing. A lot of Let's Players do that, since they can read the live chat from the viewers and respond and such. It would be easier and a bit more fun that way, I think. :) Most people I've seen use Twitch, and they seem to like it.

Emma said...

congratulations michael!

Jen said...

Michael, this plan is AMAZING. I've watched all of your video walkthroughs, and really, I'd be excited to see what comments you'd come up with if you played those oldies again. Would you still sing random songs in Ghost Dogs? Would you still make fun of the same characters? Gah, I love the idea! Please do it :D

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure 300 of those views were me lol. Congrats Michael!