Saturday, March 30, 2013

Next Videogame Walkthrough

To follow up on my previous post, I have no idea which videogame walkthrough I'll do next.

I recorded a 25 minute playthrough of Big Bird's Hide and Speak, but I'm not entirely happy with it.  The video is sort of long and rambling, and my memories of Sesame Street are more incoherent than I thought.  At one point, I started ranting about how Ernie is a complete bum who never pays his fair share of the rent, and Bert should have kicked him out of the apartment years ago.

Seriously, Bert.  Find a new roommate.

I'm in California right now, where all my old gaming systems are.  I kind of want to play a game for one of them, but I don't know if I have enough time.  Even if I marathon-played Fire Emblem Path of Radiance or Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, I could probably get through half the game, if that.

I don't have my microphone with me here, so I can't do live commentary.  That's also something which is preventing me from playing a game at the moment.  So...yeah.  I don't know what will happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ernie and Bert don't pay rent. They're supposed to be foster brothers. Most parents on the show are never seen.

Inky said...

aww, that's sad. Your commentary is the best part about your walkthroughs.