Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday News

In the news today, Portland is in debt to the tune of $25 million. The Mayor has asked every department to reduce its budget by 10%, and he's looking through the suggested budget cuts now.

The various departments sent in what I would call "phony" budget cut suggestions.  Instead of suggesting things which can be cut, they sent in a list of their most essential, important projects.  This includes maintaining the largest reservoir, the mounted police, and...

Wait. Portland has mounted police?  I've never seen our Mounties!

Oh, man, I know where I'm going to visit, the next time I head into the city!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh is it tell micheal how awesome he is and how we all love him time?? XD I love you micheal your hilarious! Have fun seeing Mounties or whatever lol

Anonymous said...

Hey Michael, I don't know if you read the comments but I was wondering...Are you going to make Nancy Dtew: Curse of Blackmoor Manor DVD Game walkthrough? I'm playing the game (the PC version) and I was thinking about that. :)
- Amy