Monday, March 25, 2013

Awakening: Moonfell Wood

It seems that people enjoyed my video walkthrough for Awakening: The Dreamless Castle.  That's the fairy tale game, where Princess Sophia wakes up after an enchanted, hundred-year sleep.  She escapes from the magic castle, which has goblins and things.

I recently started my walkthrough for the second game in the series, Awakening: Moonfell Wood. Princess Sophia's adventures continue, as she meets the Fairy Queen and learns why all the humans (besides her) have disappeared from the kingdom!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

after this can u make thrid one in the series? and this is a great game!

Breanna(; said...

I love it when you make walkthroughs. Your awesome Michael!!!(:

Anonymous said...

I agree 100%(: from fox racing girl..

Nicole said...

Cool vids Michael. That girl is right. You are awesome. Thanx for all of the great years of walkthroughs.