Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Alphabetical Videogame Walkthroughs

The current set of videogame walkthroughs I'm doing is alphabetical.
  1. Ace Attorney 3
  2. Awakening 2
  3. Azada 2
I believe this alphabetical trend must continue.  We must pick a game which starts with "B" for me to play.  Here are the games I have which fulfill those requirements.
  • Backgammon 
  • Beauty Lawyer Victoria 
  • The Black Cauldron
  • The Blackwell Convergence
  • The Blackwell Deception
  • The Blackwell Legacy
  • Blackwell Unbound
  • Big Bird's Hide and Speak 
  • Big Nose the Caveman 
  • Botanica: Into the Unknown
  • Boktai: The Sun Is In Your Hand
  • Boku Dracula Kun (I'm Kid Dracula!)
  • The Book of Legends 
  • BurgerTime 
I don't really feel like playing any of these games at the moment, though. So I'm going to let you guys decide!  Vote for which game you want me to play--or nominate another game that starts with the letter "B"--and the walkthrough will hit the Internet on the second week of April!

9 comments:

Amy M. said...

Big Bird's Hide and Speak sounds interesting. I vote for this game. :)

Anonymous said...

Boku Dracula Kun sounds fun!

Ali said...

Hmmmm...I really have no idea! X'3

Anonymous said...

Big Bird's Hide and Seek. That sounds funny & I would love to see that.

jane said...

Hi Michael! I'd love to chat with you to share some Nancy Drew news I think you'd love to hear. Shoot me a note if you're interested - jane@card.com! Thanks!

Lawyer Girl said...

beuty lawyer Victoria. Aso do you know when/if Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright is comming to the U.S.? If/when it does can you do a walkthrough for it? thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

i dont know you can make ANYTHING look fun

Anonymous said...

Big Bird's Hide and Speak! :D

Anonymous said...

You still haven't finished the cases of Ace Attorney 3! Please! I beg you,
play case three!