Thursday, February 14, 2013

Three Things Thursday

1. I've added music to my iTunes program.  For three of the CDs, iTunes decided to list each song as part of a separate album.  Now scrolling through the "albums" section takes forever.

Actually, scrolling through the "albums" section always takes forever.  I don't own albums; I own songs.  90% of the albums I have on iTunes contain only one song, which makes listing them as separate album rather pointless.  Is there an option which only lets you see full-length albums?

2. I put in an order for a new laptop, and hopefully, it'll arrive by the end of the week.  I think I will use this computer only for video recording work, and use my previous computer for everything else. That should result in my new computer lasting a lot  longer, right?

3. Oh. It's Valentine's Day. Huh.

4 comments:

Balin said...

I have basically the same reaction about Valentine's Day.

Anonymous said...

happy 14th of feburay :-)

Anonymous said...

For your iTunes problem: If you right click on a song, then click "Get Info" you can change what album the song appears in. So if you have a dozen songs by the same artist, you can make them their own album.

Anonymous said...

You should do a blog post on the history and legend surrounding Valentine's day.

Even though the modern version of the holiday leaves us Forever Alone types depressed.