Monday, February 18, 2013

Next Video Walkthrough

I was unsure as to what my next video walkthrough should be.

One game I want to play is Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon for the Nintendo DS. I like the Fire Emblem games.  But I'm not sure if anyone wants to see me do a walkthrough for one.  It's a strategy RPG, which is really different from the sort of games I usually play.

So, my question to you blog readers is whether or not you'd like to see me play Fire Emblem or some other RPG.

In the meantime, I'm going to do a walkthrough for Pajama Sam 4.  Happily, it turns out I can still play this game on my computer.  Also, recording a walkthrough for it is really simple!  That's because it's an old game.  It runs at 640 by 480, at a maximum speed of 10 frames per second.  My recording equipment can handle that, no problem.

Actually, the slow speed is part of the reason why Pajama Sam 4 is so bad.  If you watch the video walkthrough, you'll see how slow and choppy the animation is.  Some scenes have perfect animation, but most scenes will have the characters randomly opening and closing their mouths, at a rate of one mouth movement every two seconds.  This is opposed to a character's mouth moving during every second they talk, which is what happens in real life.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

ill watch anything

Anonymous said...

Could you do the new layton game or the epic mickey game?

Anonymous said...

Same goes for me. I like whatever you happen to play.

Anonymous said...

i really dont like when u do walkthroughs for ds games

Anonymous said...

Why don't you do a walkthrough for the new Fire Emblem game on the 3DS?

Shannon Sizemore said...

Sounds good to me . I like every walkthrough u do(:

Anonymous said...

I like anything :D but, the new professor layton game gets my vote

Anonymous said...

please do phoenix wright 3!!!!! (trials and tribulations)

Anonymous said...

I love Fire Emblem games!! I hope to get the limited edition Fire Emblem Awakening bundle!!! X3

Sheesh4 said...

How about another Mystery Case Files game? There aren't many video walkthroughs for those games (however they're amazing and I know you've done Shadow Lake) so if you did that it would be twice as amazing because -- well, you're Michael. >.<

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered a free-downloadable game called 'Ib'?
It's a very sweet game once your really into it, I'm sure you would like it :3

Unknown said...

Do it Michael :D