Friday, February 22, 2013

Fabricated News

We here at “Fabricated News” were just given an exclusive preview of an upcoming Xbox 360 first-person shooter, entitled Major Problems. It’s the story of a man named General Armadine, who gets framed for crimes he didn’t commit.

This game takes place in the dense forests of South America, near some ancient Mayan ziggurats. The army has established a strong fortress in this location, because apparently ziggurats make great army bases. The first half of the demo has you playing as the General, who needs to sneak into a ziggurat without being caught by the guards.

The second half of the demo has General Armadine going throughout the ziggurat-base, looking for the crucial evidence which will prove his innocence. All he finds are falsified records. He quickly sets them on fire, to destroy them. The smoke from the fire draws the attention of nearby guards, who appear and promptly arrest General Armadine.

The moral of the story?

cigarette-warnings

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

XD that's hilarious

Breanna(; said...

Great story;-)

Balin said...

I needed a good pun... thank you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Michael. You are amazingly hilarious.


And I will admit, I was totally fooled until that picture at the end.

Thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

And I DO totally know what "fabricated" means... *facepalm* ;-)

Anonymous said...

i love when you joke adout stuff i dint know you where kidding until the end

Justice said...

Naughty me; I scrolled down and saw the picture before I realized that it was supposed to be the punchline. Which kind of took the dramatic effect out of my reading through and getting to the ending the proper way. However, in spite of my impatience, I still got a laugh. :D

Anonymous said...

Ur so funny (: lol