Saturday, February 9, 2013

Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgewoth

Today, I'm posting videos for the fifth and final case of Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth.  This is a spin-off to the popular Phoenix Wright series.  I'm still kind of on the fence about this game, even though it was made in 2009.

Doing the video walkthrough was kind of difficult.  About halfway through, when two of the main characters are introduced, I ran out of energy and motivation to finish the game.  And judging from viewer responses, they kind of feel the same way.  People love Phoenix Wright, but his poorly-translated brother series is much harder to love.  It's hard to peel through the layers of "blah" to find the good game inside.

I'm going to employ the band-aid strategy here of getting through the pain as quickly as possible.  So I'll be posting many videos per day, until it's done.

After this, we can get to the much more fun Phoenix Wright 3.  I figure I'll switch back and forth between doing Phoenix Wright and other games.  So, it'll be a game, a Phoenix Wright case, a game, a Phoenix Wright case and so on, until Phoenix Wright is done.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting(:

Anonymous said...

When are you going to play the new Professor Layton game?! The Miracle Mask!!!

Anonymous said...

This just made my day :D Phoenix wright you say??? YAY I AM A NERD AND I AM NOT ASHAMED

Anonymous said...

I second the motion! :p you should play it

Anonymous said...

I hope you'll LP the fantranslation of the sequel (search AAI2 on Youtube).