Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Video Series

My new videos series launches today.  For the next week, I'll be playing fifteen minute chunks of Awakening: The Dreamless Castle. It's a casual adventure game, about a fairy tale princess.



I'll be interested in seeing the reaction to this game. The reaction to my last video series, Twilight Phenomena, was fantastic. People loved that video walkthrough; it got about three times as much attention as my Weirdness at Waverly Academy videos.

If people like horror games so much, I'll have to play more of them.

4 comments:

Miss. Cellaneous said...

No way! I was just about to do a video series of the same game myself! How's that for a coincidence?

2NancyDrew said...

huh.... no ghosts, no deamond monkies, no decapted heads that can talk, no mystery, no dark secrets around every corner?!?!

................
who are you and WHAT have you done with our Michle?!

Anonymous said...

Michael, Can you do a video walkthrough for a bonus chapter of Twilight Phenomena?

Anonymous said...

he all ready did