Why It Should Not Be Fun:
- If you don't replay any levels, it's rather short (eleven levels, over three worlds)
- There are cheap enemies, who can only be injured if you hit them at the correct angle
- There are cheap enemies, who do three hearts full of damage
- There are cheap enemies, who take six hits to kill
- The painting challenge gets repetitive quite quickly
- The health refill items only fill up half a heart
- The artwork is very nice
- The Fortress
It was extremely fun, seeing the characters interact with each other. My favorite scene was Donald Duck getting flirty with Cinderella. My only complaint would be that they didn't need rooms for five separate Peter Pan characters, when Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King only got one character room apiece. But I forgive any and all failings of The Fortress, because Scrooge McDuck was one of the characters, and he was great.
Scrooge was also in the Disney Christmas parade last year. Is my favorite non-movie Disney character making a comeback? Probably not.